- Are you familiar with my ESP (Email Service Provider)?
- I’ve used all the major ESPs including Campaign Monitor, Mailchimp, Emarsys, Marketo, Intercom and Dotmailer and many other lesser known ones too! If there’s one I haven’t listed here that doesn’t mean that I won’t be able to help you. As long as there’s documentation, I can easily build templates and set up your emails for you.
- I’ve bought/rented/acquired a third-party list and I want to email them, can you help?
- Have you checked your ESP allows this? It’s usually against their terms of service because of its high spam complaints and low engagement rates. Also if your recipients are within the EU each one will need to have specifically opted in to hear from your company. Sending emails to third party lists is going to damage your sending reputation which means your emails could be going to junk now and in the future – and that’s really hard to recover from.
For all of these reasons, I cannot assist you with sending emails to third party lists.
- I need someone to help me ongoing email newsletter support and development
- My ethos is very much about “teach a man fish” (or in this case, teaching a person to create emails themselves)! No-one knows a company better than the people that work there – that’s why you’re best placed to generate content ideas and in=depth product/service knowledge. Let me work with you to get you excited about putting together emails yourself and I’ll be there to support you until you’re ready to take the training wheels off.